This independently organized TEDx event is operated under license from TED.
The content of the current website is licensed under Creative Commons v4.0 BY, unless when other terms are mentioned explicitly. You can find more about this license here.
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Other creators' content
- Logos of sponsors — Each organization/company included in the sponsors page is the owner of the logo shown in the page and the trademark it represents.
- Names and TED, TEDx logos — The event is operated under license from the TED organization, which is the owner of the TED, TEDx names, the corresponding logos that appear on the website, as well as the TEDxNTUA name, which is licensed to the executive team for the license term.
- Font Awesome Icons — The current website uses the Font Awesome icons by Dave Gandy, which are provided under the following license.
- Bootstrap — The current website uses the Bootstrap framework, which is provided under MIT license.